Jason’s must see things in Duluth this December
Jason Vincent joined us with some super exciting things coming to Duluth this December. It’s a mix of shows to check out with the family, shopping opportunities, and more.
Duluth Playhouse’s ‘Little Women’
- December 2nd and runs through the 18th.
- The musical is based on the classic adventures of the March sisters Jo, Meg, Beth, and Amy who are growing up in the 1800’s.
- Tickets: $30-$55. More information here.
Duluth Winter Village
- December 3rd and 4th down behind the DECC.
- A two day, free admission, holiday shopping experience featuring 25 plus local vendors.
- 10:00am-5:00pm for both days.
‘A Don’t Hug Me Christmas Carol’
- December 9th-11th, 15th-18th
- Boat Club Productions putting on their final show of their 2022 season. A hilarious Minnesota spoof on Charles Dickens classic ‘A Christmas Carol.
- Spirit of the North Theatre, Fitger’s.
- Tickets: $35/person. More information can be found here.
Arrowhead Ice Fishing and Winter Show
- December 9th thru 11th hosted at the DECC.
- The once a year show showcases the newest fishing technology and helps anglers gear up for the season. The Sea Lion Splash will also make an appearance.
- Tickets: $12, adults – $7, kids – less expensive if you buy online.
The Nutcracker: A Duluth Tale
- December 9th thru 11th
- Playing at the DECC Symphony Hall
- This fresh, new version of the family favorite, put on by the Minnesota Ballet will be featuring a live orchestra and students from School of Minnesota Ballet School.
- Tickets: $12-$49. Ticket information can be found here.