Rainy day organizing project ideas
Professional organizer Kim Schlichting of Live Simply with Kim has a few ideas for organizing projects you can do on a rainy day or when it’s too hot or too poor of air quality to spend your day outdoors.
- Tackle the basement with bins: Schlichting says this is an especially nice space to work in when you want to cool off on hot days.
- Dump out your drawers: She says just pick a drawer, any drawer.
- Be brutal with your closets: Same concept – pick a closet, any closet.
- Clean the car inside and out: Who doesn’t like to hop in a nice clean car, truck, or van?
- Beat winter with a clean garage: Ask yourself if you can park your vehicle inside.