Kid-friendly New Year’s Eve options from Duluth Mom
Saturday marks the last day of 2022, and Andrea Jang of Duluth Mom has a few suggestions for how to celebrate the New Year with kids.
“We want to make sure that all of these ideas don’t put pressure on you to take your kids somewhere and go out and have fun. These are just ideas that we have rounded up because moms are asking,” Jang said.
- Duluth Children’s Museum Noon Year’s Eve
- Duluth Gospel Tabernacle Family Fun New Year’s Eve Party
- Superior Playtime Palace Noon Year’s Eve
- World of Wheels Noon Year’s Eve Skate Party
- Hermantown Rockin’ the New Year at AAD Shrine
But Jang says families don’t have to go out to make the most of New Year’s Eve.
“I would say just plan with your kids. Have them come up with a few of their favorite snacks that they have, make a few together, turn on PBS on YouTube or Netflix has some countdowns that are kid-specific,” Jang said. “You can put them on a little before midnight so you can still stick to your bedtime so you don’t have the crabby kids the next day.”
Duluth Mom has a Guide to Celebrating New Year’s Eve in Duluth on the blog.