Chef Stuart’s Artichoke Dip
[anvplayer video=”5196184″ station=”998130″]
Chef Stuart Gordon offers his Artichoke Dip recipe for football and tailgate season. It has a lot of cheese in it because Stuart is a Packers fan.
Tailgate Artichoke Dip
- 24oz Drained Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 4oz Crumbled Tofu
- ¾ C Greek Yogurt
- 1 C Shredded Romano
- 1 C Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ Duced Yellow Onion
- 2t Cayenne
- 2t While Pepper
- 1t Salt
- Rough chop the artichoke hearts.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Put into a shallow baking dish and bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Brown the top with the broiler on high for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy with slices of baguette, chips, or a spoon.