Jason’s top five January events
Jason Vincent joined us with some super exciting things coming to Duluth this January. It’s a mix of activities at the DECC and some related to the big Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon.
The Duluth Wedding Show
- Saturday, January 14. 10:00 am – 2:00 pm.
- The largest and most comprehensive show of its kind in the region.
- Dozens of wedding vendors – photographers, dj’s, venues, dress shops, florists.
- Located at the DECC, City Side Convention Center. For ticket information click here.
- Saturday, January 21st. 2:00 – 5:00pm.
- Duluth’s first large-scale cider festival, highlighting the best cideries from Minnesota.
- There will be a Build-Your-Own charcuterie board. Either enjoy your beautiful snack with your cider or package it up to take home.
- Located at the DECC Harbor Side Convention Center
- Tickets: $40/person, to buy tickets check out the DECC’s website.
Beargrease Cub Run
- Saturday, January 21st starting at 1:00pm
- Located at the Lakeview National Golf Course in Two Harbors.
- Pre-register your team at www.beargrease.com under musher registration.
- Musher Check-in: 11:00am-Noon.
- Musher Meeting: 12:30pm.
Cutest Puppy Contest
- Saturday, January 28 at Fitger’s.
- Pre-register your pup online.
- Puppy Check-In at 10am, voting starts at 11am, and then the award ceremony at 1:30pm.
- Fitger’s is a dog friendly building, but during the contest, they are asking for just puppy contestants.
John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon
- Sunday, January 29th, 2023 at Billy’s Bar starting at 10:00am
- Longest sled dog race in the lower 48 states.
- You can meet the mushers at 8:00am.
- From Duluth to the Canadian border, ending at Grand Portage Lodge & Casino.