Final public meeting for Duluth’s Raleigh Street project
The City of Duluth will host its final public meeting regarding upcoming Raleigh Street reconstruction project on Thursday, November 10. This is the third public meeting for this project, and it will be held at City Center West, 5830 Grand Ave. in Duluth from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
According to city officials, the chosen project design will be presented to the public. There will be a discussion regarding any areas of concern and feedback will be collected.
According to a release from the City of Duluth, the project includes:
- Full reconstruction of the street, sidewalks, and utilities from Grand Ave/Hwy 23 to 59th Avenue W.
- Replacement and installation of a new water main.
- Replacement and installation of new storm water infrastructure.
- ADA improvements for pedestrians.
- Multimodal improvements for cyclists and other lightweight human-and electricpowered devices.
The public meeting will begin with an overview of the project by City staff, followed by a
question and answer session.
You can find out more regarding this project at https://duluthmn.gov/engineering/significant-projects-past-current-and-future/ Click on “Raleigh Street Reconstruction Project”