Where to watch the fireworks this 4th of July
Fourth of July weekend has arrived, and you may be wondering where you can watch some fireworks. If you’re looking for some festive fun, we’ve got you covered.
Here are some of the bigger July 4th celebration events happening around the Northland. If your city or town is not listed, check their website for details.
- Ashland’s Independence Day celebration: Parade at 11:00am. Fireworks begin at 10:00pm.
"Carnival and baseball all day. Ashland High School Jazz Band will play at the Bandshell at 8pm. Fire run at 9:30pm on Historic Main Street. Fireworks display over Chequamegon Bay at approx. 10pm, from the C. Reiss Coal Dock across from the Plaza Park/Post Office/Ashland City Hall."
- City of Duluth Fourth Fest: Bayfront Festival Park gates open at 4:30pm. Music begins at 5:00PM. Fireworks begin at 10:10PM.
"The Midwest’s greatest Fourth of July celebration and fireworks extravaganza! Visit Bayfront Festival Park during the Independence Day celebration for live music, delicious food, cold drinks & a variety of craft vendors! Come and experience this FREE community event and witness the largest fireworks display in the upper Midwest produced by the City of Duluth."
- Superior 4th of July Celebration: Live music at Barker’s Island from 6-7:45pm, PopROCKS! takes the stage at 8:15pm. Fireworks at 10:00pm.
"Food Trucks, Beverages, Live Music, & Fireworks! Superior knows how to throw a party! See you all on July 4th!"
- Moose Lake 4th of July parade: 9:30am on S. Arrowhead Lane.
- Ely 4th Festivities: Parade begins at 1:00pm on 4th Street. Fireworks begin at 10:00pm.
- Cloquet 4th of July Festival: Parade begins at 11:00am on Cloquet Avenue. The car show will take place from 10:00am to 3:00pm at the Northeastern Saloon & Grille. Fireworks start at 10:10pm in Veterans Park.