New cast announced for Dancing With The Stars
"Dancing With The Stars" returns to the ballroom for its milestone 30th season. The celebrity cast was announced on Wednesday during ABC’s "Good Morning America" live from Disney’s California Adventure. The first episode will air live on Monday, September 20th on WDIO-DT. The series is hosted by Tyra Banks, in your second year in the roll.
Also returning for season 30, renowned ballroom experts, Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli and Derek Hough will provide insight and judge the dancers.
The celebrities and professional dancers heading to the ballroom are as follows (in alphabetical order):?
- Country singer Jimmie Allen
- Spice Girl Melanie C
- Christine Chiu (“Bling Empire”)
- Brian Austin Green (“Beverly Hills, 90210”)
- Melora Hardin (“The Office”)
- Social media star Olivia Jade
- Matt James (“The Bachelor”)
- Amanda Kloots (“The Talk”)
- Martin Kove (“Cobra Kai”)
- Gold medal Olympian Suni Lee
- WWE Superstar Mike “The Miz” Mizanin
- Kenya Moore (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”)
- Peloton star instructor Cody Rigsby
- NBA star Iman Shumpert
- Popstar JoJo Siwa
- Brandon Armstrong
- Lindsay Arnold
- Alan Bersten
- Sharna Burgess
- Cheryl Burke
- Witney Carson
- Artem Chigvintsev
- Val Chmerkovskiy
- Sasha Farber
- Jenna Johnson
- Daniella Karagach
- Pasha Pashkov
- Gleb Savchenko
- Emma Slater
- Britt Stewart
Viewers will have to tune in to the season premiere to find out with whom their favorite professional dancers are paired.
“Dancing with the Stars” is the series in which celebrities perform choreographed dance routines that are judged by a panel of renowned ballroom experts. Andrew Llinares and Tyra Banks are executive producers.