Enjoying the new community space with Power Up the Plaza
About a week after the new and improved Lake Superior Plaza opened up, it’s already been used to bring the community together.
Thursday was the first day of Power Up the Plaza It’s sponsored by Dowtown Duluth and ALLETE. Every week through the end of August free music and coffee will be offered from 10am to 11am at the corner of Lake Ave. and Superior St.. Organizers hope that this is a great way to start your day.
- July 21st, Marc Gartman, Duluth Coffee Company
- July 28th, Judas Rose, Duluth Coffe Company
- August 4th, Ingeborg von Agassiz, Starbucks
- August 11th, Marc Gartman, Starbucks
- August 18th, Breanne Marie, Dream Cloud Coffee
- August 25th Mike Smisek, Dream Cloud Coffee
While the event is free, donations are accepted and support the Duluth Street Art Initiative.