$75,000 estimated loss in Superior fire

The Superior Fire Department estimates a loss of $75,000 to vehicles and the structure after a garage fire early Friday.

The fire in the 1400 block of Hughitt Avenue was reported shortly before 3 a.m. Firefighters say they found heavy fire coming from the garage when the arrived.

No one was injured.

The fire department says the fire was ruled accidental, apparently originating in a block heater on a vehicle in the garage.

Firefighters were on the scene for three hours.