Advertisement

One Person Treated for Smoke Inhalation in Hibbing House Fire

The Northland Fire Wire says a house fire in Hibbing displaced three people on Wednesday night. The Northland Fire Wire says a house fire in Hibbing displaced three people on Wednesday night. |  Photo: Northland Fire Wire

WDIO-TV
Updated: October 10, 2018 09:41 PM

The Northland Fire Wire says one person had to be treated for smoke inhalation following a house fire in Hibbing Wednesday evening. 

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

The fire occurred in the Leetonia area of rural Hibbing. 

The Hibbing, Chisholm, and Keewatin Fire Departments responded to the fire located in the 4200 block of 5th Street, but the fire was contained to the stove, according to the Northland FireWire.

The Northland FireWire says one of the occupants of the house was taken to Hibbing Hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

Credits

WDIO-TV

Copyright 2018 WDIO-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

Teen Arrested after Fires at Gilbert Recycling Center

Select High School Students Perform at the Tri-State Band Festival

Will a Deadly Deer Virus Affect this Year's Hunt? MN Health Expert Weighs in

Local Centenarians Celebrate Birthday Milestone

UP Sees First Known Case of CWD

MPUC Holds Hearing on Proposed Natural Gas Plant

Advertisement