Advertisement

St. Paul Family of 10 Sickened by Carbon Monoxide but OK

January 01, 2018 10:49 PM

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A St. Paul family of 10 was taken to a hospital after being sickened by dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in their home.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

KSTP-TV reports that emergency crews responded to the home about 9 a.m. Monday. The family members were reported in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center.

Thirteen chickens also were in the house, and one of them died.

Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. The source of the leak wasn't immediately clear.


WDIO

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

Trump to Sign 'Something' on Migrant Children

Opponents, Supporters of Trump Administration Weigh in on President's Visit

National Guard to Help with Flooding in Northern Wisconsin

Multiple Agencies in Duluth Preparing for President Trump's Visit

Rules About Trump Rally at AMSOIL

Loan Program Aimed at Revitalizing Cloquet's West End

Advertisement