Advertisement

St. Paul Family of 10 Sickened by Carbon Monoxide but OK

January 01, 2018 10:49 PM

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A St. Paul family of 10 was taken to a hospital after being sickened by dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in their home.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

KSTP-TV reports that emergency crews responded to the home about 9 a.m. Monday. The family members were reported in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center.

Thirteen chickens also were in the house, and one of them died.

Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. The source of the leak wasn't immediately clear.


WDIO

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

3 Minnesota Prison Officers Resign After Colleague's Death

Minneapolis to Release Police Shooting Video by End of July

Nolan Staying on Swanson Ticket Despite Calls to Step Aside

Former Campaign Manager Joe Radinovich, Others Weigh in on Nolan Staffer Allegations

Duluth Facility First in Minn. to Offer Kids Residential Psychiatric Treatment

Cliffs' CEO Ready for New Leadership in Minnesota

Advertisement