U of M to induct 10 new members to athletics Hall of Fame
On Wednesday KSTP reported that the University of Minnesota’s athletics program announced 10 new members will be inducted into the M Club, one of the nation’s largest and oldest varsity letter winner clubs.
The induction will take place on Sept. 10 in an in-person ceremony on Williams Arena’s court. The individuals will be recognized all weekend long, including at the Sept. 11 home football game against Miami-Ohio. This marks the first hall of fame induction since 2018.
The 2021 M Club Hall of Fame inductee class consists of the following:
- Cassie Busse-Kimes (volleyball, 2000-2003)
- Winny Brodt-Brown (women’s hockey, 1999-2000, 2003)
- Tommy Davis (men’s basketball, 1982-1985)
- Cole Konrad (wrestling, 2004-2007)
- Brian Raabe (baseball, 1987-1990)
- Liz (Roehrig) Adcock (women’s track and field, 2005-2009)
- Chris (Schaefer) Podraza (volleyball, 1986-1989)
- Jillian Tyler (women’s swimming, 2008-2011)
- Steve Ulseth (men’s hockey, 1977-1981)
- Mike Walseth (baseball, 1967-1969)
For a more detalied look at each athlete being honored, click here.