Advertisement

St. Paul Family of 10 Sickened by Carbon Monoxide but OK

January 01, 2018 10:49 PM

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) - A St. Paul family of 10 was taken to a hospital after being sickened by dangerous levels of carbon monoxide in their home.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

KSTP-TV reports that emergency crews responded to the home about 9 a.m. Monday. The family members were reported in stable condition at Hennepin County Medical Center.

Thirteen chickens also were in the house, and one of them died.

Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. The source of the leak wasn't immediately clear.


WDIO

Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

Protesters March Down Ashland Streets Demanding Justice For Jason

Lake Superior Zoo holds 21st Birthday for Sloth

Northland Community Protests In Twin Ports Women's March

Virginia Woman Traveling to Philadelphia for Vikings Game

Aldi Re-Opens After Customer Has Medical Emergency

Kids Get Active at Second "Saturday Morning at the Races"

Advertisement