Advertisement

Fundraising for Family of Fatal Fire in Mt. Iron

January 20, 2017 04:41 PM

Family of the people affected by a tragic fire in Mt. Iron last week are hoping people will help the Hankas.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

Ginnie Hanka died in the blaze. Her husband, David Sr., remains in critical condition at the burn unit at Essentia Health St. Mary's. Their son, David Jr., has been released from the hospital. But family said he is staying in Duluth, to be close to his dad.

If you'd like to help them:


WDIO

Copyright 2017 WDIO-TV LLC, a Hubbard Broadcasting Company. All rights reserved

Advertisement
Advertisement

Protesters, Concerned About Riot Gear, Interrupt Duluth Council Meeting

Two More Virginia Residents Treated for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Protestors March Against Enbridge Line 3 Project

Two Men Rescued After Falling Through Ice on the Range

Duluth Asks for Feedback on Superior Street Lighting

Walker to Sign Bill Lifting Mining Moratorium

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement