Advertisement

'Bachelor in Paradise' Production Suspended Amid Misconduct Probe

'Bachelor in Paradise' Production Suspended Amid Misconduct Probe

June 13, 2017 11:40 AM

NEW YORK (AP) - "Bachelor in Paradise" host Chris Harrison says he's sorry for "any inconvenience and disappointment" to the cast, crew and fans of the show, which has been put on a production hold amid misconduct allegations at the filming site in Mexico.

Advertisement – Content Continues Below

Harrison tells ABC News in a statement that the decision by producer Warner Bros. to halt production on the ABC reality show was made with the "safety and care of the cast and crew of our show" in mind. Warner Bros. spokesman Paul McGuire says the company is investigating the accusations and will take "appropriate responsive action." Neither Harrison, nor McGuire offered any detail on the accusations.

Warner Bros. said Monday that it is "conducting a thorough investigation of these allegations" and "appropriate responsive action" will be taken once the investigation is complete. The company didn't offer any details on the allegations.

"Bachelor in Paradise" is in its fourth season as a spinoff of ABC's "The Bachelor." It brings together former contestants on "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" in a tropical location. Its cast was announced last week and was set to premiere on ABC later this summer.


WDIO

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Relay Media Amp

Woman Suffers Life-Threatening Burns in Duluth

#MeToo Highlights Prevalence of Sexual Harassment, Assault

Klobuchar Bill Would Require Online Political Ad Disclosures

USDA Finds More Money for Wolf Control in Minnesota

Tech Ed Inservice Day Provides Educational Opportunity for Wisconsin Teachers

No Arrests or Citations after Pipeline Meeting Disruption

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement