abc
QUICK LINKS:

Hayward Business Damaged by Fire

Updated: 03/17/2014 11:09 PM
Created: 03/17/2014 11:06 PM WDIO.com

Four departments responded to a structure fire on Hayward's Main Street on Monday afternoon.

Fire officials say that they arrived around 2 p.m. To the Northwoods Humane Society Thrift Store and were on the scene for about four hours. 

Officials believed that the blaze started in the first floor ceiling of the two-story building. There was heavy damage to the structure, and the building may be a total loss, officials say.

A neighboring business was also slightly damaged by smoke and water. 

No one was injured.

Courtesy: Chyna Briggs & Briesha Lombard

Front Page

 
Advertisement