Superior Firefighters Rescue Dog from House Fire
Posted at: 03/30/2013 9:22 AM
| Updated at: 03/30/2013 3:00 PM
Superior firefighters rescued a dog from a fire that caused $20,000 damage to a house Friday night.
The fire at 1311 North 23rd Street was reported at 9:19 p.m. Firefighters found a working fire in the basement when they arrived and were able to extinguish it quickly.
Firefighters rescued a dog from the basement and administered oxygen. The dog regained consciousness and police officers took it to a Duluth veterinary hospital for treatment.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no humans were injured. The cause is under imvestigation.