Updated: 07/01/2014 9:20 AM
Created: 07/01/2014 8:59 AM WDIO.com
We had Jeremy Kraft from Hunt Auctions on the show today to give us a preview of what will be available for auction at the 10th Annual MLB T-Mobile All-Star FanFest.
The Live Auction & Appraisal Fair will run from July 11 - 15 at the Minnesota Convention Center in Minneapolis. Fans are invited to not only purchase auction items but to also bring their own memorabilia to have it appraised.
Live Auction Headline Items:
• Lou Gehrig autographed baseman’s mitt c.1935
(Estimate Upon Request)
• Roy Campanella Hall of Fame Induction ring
• Jackie Robinson professional model baseball bat c.1953
• 1944/45 Hal Newhouser AL Most Valuable Player Award
Items Featured on GMN:
• Brooklyn Dodgers professional model hat attributed to Jackie Robinson c.1951
• Harmon Killebrew professional model autographed globe c.1960
(Est. Value $10,000-$15,000)
• 1978 Rod Carew Minnesota Twins Home Jersey
(Est. Value $7,500-$10,000)
• Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig Autographed baseball c 1920s.
• Joe Mauer game used autographed cleats
• "Win Twins" banner c.1960s.
• Kent Hrbek autographed c.1990s Minnesota Twins professional model hat.
• 1960s Minnesota Twins Pennant
For more information on the live auction, visit huntauctions.com
CHUM Reviews Steve O'Neil Apartment Visitor Policies after Stabbing
One man was in critical condition Friday night after police said he was stabbed multiple times Thursday night at the Steve O'Neil Apartments in Duluth's Central Hillside neighborhood. Now, CHUM is considering changes after the violent altercation between two guests...
Duluth Stabbing Victim in Critical Condition
The Duluth Police Department says a man is in critical condition after a stabbing in Duluth's Central Hillside neighborhood Thursday evening, and the suspect is being held in the St. Louis County Jail.
Minnesotan Charged in Fatal Stabbing of Wisconsin Fisherman
A Minnesota man has been charged with first-degree reckless homicide in the fatal stabbing of a Wisconsin fisherman at Interstate State Park.
Elderly Grand Rapids Woman Dies after Head-On Collision
The Minnesota State Patrol says that an 87-year-old Grand Rapids woman has now died after a head-on car crash on Highway 65 on Wednesday.
WI DNR Replanting Trees at Germann Road Fire Site
It has been nearly two years since the massive Germann Road fire scorched portions of rural Douglas County. That fire scarred about 7,500 acres, destroying 104 structures including 23 homes. Thursday, the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources began a replanting project that will bring back vegetation to over half of the affected land.