Updated: 07/01/2014 9:20 AM
Created: 07/01/2014 8:59 AM WDIO.com
We had Jeremy Kraft from Hunt Auctions on the show today to give us a preview of what will be available for auction at the 10th Annual MLB T-Mobile All-Star FanFest.
The Live Auction & Appraisal Fair will run from July 11 - 15 at the Minnesota Convention Center in Minneapolis. Fans are invited to not only purchase auction items but to also bring their own memorabilia to have it appraised.
Live Auction Headline Items:
• Lou Gehrig autographed baseman’s mitt c.1935
(Estimate Upon Request)
• Roy Campanella Hall of Fame Induction ring
• Jackie Robinson professional model baseball bat c.1953
• 1944/45 Hal Newhouser AL Most Valuable Player Award
Items Featured on GMN:
• Brooklyn Dodgers professional model hat attributed to Jackie Robinson c.1951
• Harmon Killebrew professional model autographed globe c.1960
(Est. Value $10,000-$15,000)
• 1978 Rod Carew Minnesota Twins Home Jersey
(Est. Value $7,500-$10,000)
• Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig Autographed baseball c 1920s.
• Joe Mauer game used autographed cleats
• "Win Twins" banner c.1960s.
• Kent Hrbek autographed c.1990s Minnesota Twins professional model hat.
• 1960s Minnesota Twins Pennant
For more information on the live auction, visit huntauctions.com
Authorities Investigating Possible Homicide on the Fond Du Lac Reservation
Authorities are investigating the death of a 31-year-old woman in Stoney Brook Township on the Fond Du Lac Reservation. The St. Louis County Sheriff's Office said Monday that they believe the death was an act of violence. One suspect has been taken into custody and authorities are asking for the public's help locating a woman who may have more information.
Duluth Man Pleads Guilty to Suffocation Death of 13-month-old Daughter
A 30-year-old Duluth man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the suffocation death of his 13-month old daughter. The St. Louis County Attorney's office announced Christopher Dennis Peterson's plea in State District Court on Monday.
No Criminal Charges for Superior Officer in Controversial Arrest
Superior Police Chief Charles F. LaGesse announced Monday morning the Bayfield County District Attorney has issued his decision about the actions of Officer George Gothner during the arrest of Natasha Lancour.
Proctor Police Searching for Suspect in Armed Robbery
The Proctor Police Department is asking for the public's help in their search for the suspect from an armed robbery Sunday night. They say the suspect robbed the Proctor Milk House at gunpoint at about 10:15 p.m.
Human Remains Near Pine City Likely Part of Historic Burial Site
Human remains uncovered at a construction site near Pine City last week are most likely connected to a historic burial site. The results of the investigation into the remains were released on Monday.