Posted at: 05/03/2013 12:00 AM
| Updated at: 05/03/2013 3:08 PM
Applicant must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Some computer experience is required.
- Prior television production experience helpful.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record. (Driving record will be checked.)
- Entry level position as TV camera operator and floor direct. Operate TV cameras (studio & remote), teleprompter, and floor direct for live and taped productions.
- Operate television studio cameras by physically moving camera and operating controls. Operate remote cameras by lifting, moving and operating controls.
- Floor direct by verbal and non-verbal cues to talent.
- Assist talent as verbally directed by supervisor.
- Assist in lighting and cabling. Tear down and removal of same.
- Maintain studio by cleaning, vacuuming, ability to climb ladders, storage and organizing equipment and set materials. Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. The Company will make reasonable physical accommodations to facilitate the ability to perform essential job functions.
Human Resources Department
10 Observation Rd
Duluth, MN 55811
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER