· Some college or vocational education; if none, comparable experience in TV News, Production or professional experience.
· Applicant must have resume tape or still photos (prints, no snapshots).
· Valid drivers license with good driving record (proof required).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Shooting and editing video tape for news, sports and weather.
· Setting up and shooting live remotes.
· Work requires manual dexterity to manipulate controls on video machine and cameras.
· Ability to lift and carry up to sixty (60) pounds of camera equipment.
· Applicant must be willing to work in all elements of weather.
APPLY TO: Human Resources Department
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Officials to Seize Money from Duluth Synthetic Drug Sellers
Federal authorities are proposing to seize more than $6.5 million in money and property from the owner of a now-closed Minnesota head shop and his girlfriend.
International Falls Man Killed in Rollover
An International Falls man was killed in a rollover in Kabetogama Township on Wednesday, according to the St. Louis County Sheriff's Office. The passenger, also from International Falls, was brought to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
12-day Run of Annual State Fair Gets Rolling
It's a rainy start to the 2014 Minnesota State Fair. Visit nearly 1,500 commercial exhibits and try out any of the twenty-eight new food items, including bacon-wrapped turkey legs and beer gelato.
February Trial Set for Sex Offenders Lawsuit
A February trial date has been set for a constitutional challenge to Minnesota's sex offenders treatment program. The date was set Thursday during a hearing in St. Paul. Some 700 people are indefinitely committed to the program.
Ebola Outbreak Cancels Mission Trip; Northland Couple Sends Supplies, Prayers
Ann Fure and her husband Rolf have visited Liberia several times with a group on a medical mission, but they can't go this year because of the Ebola virus. Instead, they're sending money and supplies.