· Some college or vocational education; if none, comparable experience in TV News, Production or professional experience.
· Applicant must have resume tape or still photos (prints, no snapshots).
· Valid drivers license with good driving record (proof required).
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
· Shooting and editing video tape for news, sports and weather.
· Setting up and shooting live remotes.
· Work requires manual dexterity to manipulate controls on video machine and cameras.
· Ability to lift and carry up to sixty (60) pounds of camera equipment.
· Applicant must be willing to work in all elements of weather.
APPLY TO: Human Resources Department
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Lawyer Claims Report of AP Injuring Another Son is False
A lawyer for Adrian Peterson, the Minnesota Vikings running back who is under indictment on child abuse charges, is denying media reports Peterson was previously investigated in a second abuse case involving another of his sons..
Minnesota Vikings Announce Peterson will Play Sunday
The Minnesota Vikings announced Monday morning that Adrian Peterson is expected to play in this Sunday's game in New Orleans. The running back will fully participate in this week's practices.
'Rachel's Challenge' Spreads Anti-Bullying Message to Barnum
Both students and community members in Barnum got the chance to hear a message of kindness inspired by one Columbine victim Monday.
State Now Opposes Release of Serial Rapist from MSOP
In a surprise reversal, both Minnesota and county officials have moved to oppose the release of a convicted serial rapist.
Wisconsin Scrambles to Get Ready for Voter ID Requirement
Officials in Wisconsin are scrambling to get ready after a federal appeals court lifted the stay on the voter ID law. The state's Government Accountability Board sent out a memo on Friday saying that a photo ID will be required to vote in the Nov. 4 general election.